Posted: June 15, 2018
Buhler Trading , a division of Buhler Industries Inc., is currently looking for a qualified Field Product Support Rep for our Farm King farm implements product line.
Reporting to the Service/Warranty Manager of Farm King, this product support role will provide the dealer network and territory managers with service support/information as well as assist in the troubleshooting and repair of Farm King Products. The successful candidate will work alongside engineering and suppliers to assist with product quality improvement initiatives. A company vehicle, cell phone and laptop are provided for work.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide dealers with technical assistance and equipment set up training
- Support Territory Sales/Inside Sales, Product Marketing and Service Parts with technical issues
- Assist in the support to develop; setup instructions, quick cards, service bulletins, campaigns and update Operator and Service Manuals
- Work with Engineering to assist with product quality improvement
- Work with production to help resolve problems and improve product quality
- Visit dealers/customers and participate in Farm Shows, Demo’s and Field Days
- On site troubleshooting and travel as required
- Fast paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Good understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Strong Customer/Dealer service skills and dedication to service excellence
- Familiar in the operation of farm implements or other farm background
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills, documentation and ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must hold and maintain valid driver’s license
- Available to travel, hold a valid passport (must be able to cross CDN/USA Border)
The successful candidate will work from his/her home office and may reside anywhere centrally located in the USA.
To use the apply now function you must attach a resume. If you do not have a resume or are experiencing problems with the form, please apply by email or fax:
Fax: (204) 654-2503
Fax, with cover sheet, attention to Recruitment Officer
Buhler Industries Inc.
1260 Clarence Avenue
Canada R3T 1T2
Thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.